Thursday, October 05, 2006

Time is running out

I can't believe it, I haven't even picked up the car yet and already there is less than 12 months to build the car and prepare everything for the race. There is so much research to do yet, parts to locate let alone work to be done... Oh yeah, and a life to live, family to raise and a business to run. I am a big fan of putting itineraries down on paper not only to help with a visual reference to see how realistic things look but also as a check off sheet and as items get checked off sometimes it helps me find other items that may need attention. So as I was putting a time line together things looked good but from experience I also know all too often time limes fall behind schedule. My goal is to stay as close to the time line as possible which will help me sleep nights.

No comments: