Saturday, July 07, 2007

You can never read too much


One of the ways I relax is by enjoying other blogs and God knows there are a bunch however I have found what I consider my favorites. There are too many to list however there are a couple that stand out in my mind. One such blog is HEMMINGS AUTO BLOGS. I would find it hard to believe there is a single auto aficionado who is not familiar with the Hemmings reputation. While some teenagers were sneaking a peek at their ole man's Playboy I was getting yelled at for not returning my dad's Hemmings back to his favorite recliner. If you needed anything auto related, Hemmings was the place to look and still is. Click here for a sample LUCKY REPORT which mentions Lucky's progress.

Another favorite blog of mine is THE GARAGE BLOG. Not only is this a great place to read about everything that goes somewheres between slow and fast but this blog is based out of Canada which seems to offer some awesome "up north" viewpoints and personalities as well. You can also keep up with Lucky's status at THE GARAGE BLOG as well by clicking here; LUCKY REPORT.

While it gives me a great deal of satisfaction to see feature articles about Lucky and the adventure that is unfolding for TEAM CALIFORNIA'S BEST, there is so much more to be found in these great blogs so be sure and check them out.

No comments: