Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lucky Immortalized By Paul Chenard





For those of you who truly love to see great prints of anything automotive or any type of automotive art for that matter I just can't tell you how happy I am with the recent work that Paul Chenard did of Lucky my GT350R. Not only did Paul capture everything that actually recreates the very moment but I just can't tell you how pleased I am with the detail. The type of detail that his work and keen eye seems to pick up on are the sort of things that the driver himself will truly appreciate. It is this special ability that truly makes his work all the more special to the owner of the car. With this in mind I can not think of a better gift to give someone special than one of his pieces.

This work of Lucky ripping through a corner on Mil Cumbre is a fine example even though it is impossible for you to see the awesome quality of it here on the blog. (Click on the photo to enlarge.) Why not surprise someone and contact Paul and have him do a painting of someones special car as a gift. I promise you you won't have any regrets and that special someone will love it. CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Paul has a lot of amazing items for sale and it's not all limited to art work. Just get a load of his toys for sale for example. (Click here)

No comments: