Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chihuahua Express Update

The latest report from Dyana Marlett gave me reson to have concern for my friends Lauren and Carson Scheller. She said there is still no sign of them and I can only assume Tom's rig with the other race cars didnt make it either. Bummer.

Dyana also says... "Looks like Lars had the fastest track time today, followed by Stig, the Mex dudes and then Doug...I think thats how it went down. But, we'll see how they grid them manana anyway."

As you can see in the photos, they are qualifying at a Autodromo Francisco Villa which has been there for some time however they reecently add a new road course which is only a few minutes from the hotel. How cool is that and from what I can see it's a nice looking road course.

CLICK HERE to see a PDF map of the track.




Photos courtesy of Dyana Marlett

No comments: