Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sam Gezari's La Carrera Panamericana Book





Many of you who ran the 2008 La Carrera Panamericana may have met Sam Gezari who is in the process of creating a couple books about La Carrera Panammericana. As soon as I see one I will be more than glad to give you a complete review.

Here is a note from Sam along with a few photos.....

To All Drivers, Mechanics, Organizers and Enthusiasts:

Hello! Some of you may remember me, I met many of you, and watched in awe as you all risked life and limb racing across Mexico, through driving rain and blazing heat, up mountains and across deserts. What a great race we had in 2008! For those of you who I didn't have a chance to meet, I want to extend my warmest regards and best wishes as well for the upcoming year.

After a couple months of sorting through the images, editing and organizing, I've made the final cut, and am working hard on the two separate books that will be published in June. One of them will be a beautiful hardcover book with over 100 images from his years race. The other will be a limited edition, signed and customized version, containing many images and an additional group of numbered and signed loose prints selected from the large format photographs.

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so welcoming, for sharing this experience with me and for making this the best race in the world!

Congratulations to everyone, and best of luck in the New Year.

Please visit the website to learn more and watch the progress.

http://www.carrerapanamericana2008.com

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards.
Sincerely

Sam Gezari

(213) 880 4001
sam@carrerapanamericana2008.com

Click here to visit Sam's blog.

Click here for pre-order form.




No comments: