Thursday, August 27, 2009

WOW! And THANK YOU!!!
















I have always known deep down inside La Carrera Panamericana - Rebirth Of A Legend, was going to be exciting. What I didn't know was what an overnight success it was going to be! Steffan, the producer has been working overtime and staying up late getting orders filled and sent. Team California's Best and Steffan at Strange Media would like to thank all of you who have picked up your copies and to those who have sent such awesome kudos. In the mean time, those of you waiting for your copy, get buckled up and ready because you are in for a thrill. I can't wait to do it all over again.

1 comment:

carson said...

Bravo ... recieved my copy today
and watch it put me right back in the drivers seat with ya ..
a must have for any fan of the la Carrera ... giddy up