Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Living It All Over Again

It's been a long time since Jon and I raced Lucky through Mexico during the 2007 La Carrera Panamericana but today was the first time I was able to watch much of the in-car video from that adventure of a life-time race. Not only is it fun to watch but NOBODY has come close to having the quality in-car footage that was made possible through the knowledge and high-quality state of the art video equipment that Jon Emerson set us up with. The footage I have been watching today is so good that I found myself having to remember it was ok to relax.

I love the parts where Jon says, "Right one. Two left watch out for cliff after the dip in the road just beyound the crest. Caution loose gravel ahead. This section of the road is looking good. Right Zero. Nail it and dont stop until the checkered flag!"

Thanks Jon. You really made my day. For that matter now I can relive the entire race stage by stage for the rest of my life.

No comments: